Wednesday, March 7, 2007

You know....

I never knew that I would feel soooo free with my hair loc'd.... I had heard from the people that I knew had locs feeling more confident and had a transformation of themselves because of their locs.... I wanted to check out what all of the "hooplah" was about. So my godmother (Ms. Cathy) kept telling me about Ms. Elaine (my consultant now) and sisterlocks... She even gave me my first magazine on Sisterlocks. And when I saw how beautiful these women were and how proud they looked with their locs, I wanted that same thing....

For a looooooong time (lol), I wanted to be who everyone wanted Jenn Jenn to be. And I made myself sick every single and didn't realize I was loosing the parts of Jenn Jenn I knew in the process.... I prayed and asked the Lord to show me what I needed to do as fas as knowing who I was... And over time, the Lord answered me... I am truly thankful and grateful that the Lord didn't give up me... That He allowed to go thru so that I could bless someone else in the process.... I love Him SO !!!!!! I love that the Lord will cradle you in His arms and whisper in your ear that you are in His care and that He has you..... I am going to stop there before tears flow....

God Bless Each of You Who Reads This.... And I also pray that you see the Lord in a new way everyday !!!

Oh before I forget... I LOVE MY LOCS !!!!!! :)

No comments: