Friday, March 9, 2007

My Grand Opening !!!

For anyone who lives within the area of Desoto, Duncanville, Cedar Hill, etc... Or if you don't mind driving !!!!

You're cordially invited:
To The Grand Opening of JDMLegacy !!!!

What is JDMLegacy you ask?
It's the name of my new business !!!!


The grand opening will take place:

Date:
Saturday, March 10, 2007

Time:
6:00pm

Location:
Home of Lee & Rhonda Lemons, Millionaire Extraordinaire
1204 Regents Park Ct, Desoto, TX 75115

***Please join me in celebrating this milestone of an occasion... I would really appreciate the support of my family and friends... :)***

For more information and to RSVP, please contact:


Jennifer T. Montgomery
(214) 527.7874 Phone
jmontgomery@jdmlegacy.com Email
"Learning To Live & Leave A Legacy"
www.jdmlegacy.com

2 comments:

BlaqKofi said...

Jen, congrats on your new business. I'm just now finding some time to catch up on some of my blog readin. I hope all went well on Saturday.

Jenn Jenn said...

It did.. Thank you for the response.. :)

Jenn Jenn