Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Isn't it amazing....

How good God is.... You never know when someone is truly looking out for you and praying for you or your family silently... Chosen Vessel is indeed a true woman of God who doesn't mind sharing the gospel.. You can tell she has a heart for the Lord... And she loves people!!!!!! Like me.. :) I am honored to have met a wonderful woman of God in Chosen Vessel and in Blaqkofi... I am excited about meeting some more of my family....

I love to be around people who don't mind talking about how good the Lord is to them and not afraid to live it either... I pray that more people would come out of the woodworks and profess their love for Jesus.... :)

2 comments:

Abena Abena said...

Jenn,

This post literally made me blush. Thank you so much for your heartfelt words. I have already been blessed the short amount of time I have known you cyberly (smile). You are truly a blessing to behold.

BlaqKofi said...

Jenn, sorry that I'm just getting around to this post. You are in turn a blessing to me. I truly appreciate your uplifting words and prayers recently when I was feelin' down. Lifting each other - that's what God would have us do. Blessings to you!